Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Life

Wow its been forever since I visited my blog I think FB and youtube has me hooked.LOL well there has been lots of things going on but not ready to share yet.I hope to maybe blog more because somedays I just want to write whats going on in my mind and don't have to worry that someone will say oh crap forget the drama and just walk away.But I do have to say my cat Mo is coming around she will let me pick her up and give her kisses and Charlie my yellow lab well she will be 3 in June and still a handful and big 97.3 pounds of love.I lost my Milo who I miss everyday its funny how a dog enters your world and you love them to the end.But he isn't suffering anymore so im ok because I know all dogs go to heaven .Im still crafting tried sewing but not great but do have to say I picked up a hook and yarn and became a hooker but im only good at scarfs and blankets lol but oh well im going to warm the world .Well if you happen to come by I say thank you leave me a comment and say hi if not well always remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

1 comment: