Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Where do i start

Hi everyone been absent for so long didn't think I would remember my blog name lolWell Ill just say I'm hooked on Facebook and Instagram boy I'm on there forever.So many thinks have changed lost to many family members that somedays I feel all alone I'm thankful I still have my mom and my wonderful husband and my beautiful kids.I did gain a granddaughter who is almost 3 and keeps me on my toes she is such a blessing she brings so much joy in my life.Im still doing my crafts card making is still my favorite but have tried other things also.My studio is bursting with so many goodies to play with.Well I guess ill end for now if you read this leave me a comment and say hi and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

No comments:

Post a Comment