Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Monday boy am I behind I almost forgot to share my card I did for the challenge over at sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com this weeks theme is lets give thanks so I colored up this cute bear and I love it gonna be using this one for some fall or thanksgiving cards Well everyone thanks for visisting and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

3 comments:

  1. Everyone is just gonna love these. Rich, beautiful fall colors and beautifully done.
    Thanks for playing along in the GIVING THANKS challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one happy bear. Looks like she is a cheerleader for the Washington Redskins! Thanks for joining us again at Sassy Cheryl's. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, this is just so cute and colorful...I love this wonderful image..Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryl Challenges...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete