Thursday, October 17, 2013

Punches or Dies

Happy Thursday everyone I'm back to share another card I did for the challenge over at sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com and this week is all about Punches or Dies  so I went with punches which is a Martha Stewart punch and I colored up this lil guy I don't do a lot of boy images because I love adding lace flowers bling and with boy cards its a little hard to do .lol So this is what I came up with I'm getting in the xmas mood I know we haven't even got to Halloween I blame it on the stores  I want to put the xmas stuff out and hubby says slow your roll down lol so I guess this card will have to do so thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

5 comments:

  1. Well hello Miss Barbara. I love little Max with his cocoa. Isn't he the cutest thing? That tinsel with the cotton balls looks fab as an embellishment. The DP is such a pretty shade of color too. Take care and thanks again for playing in the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week. Take Care Hun, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! You've colored Max to perfection1 So glad you had the chance to play in the Sassy Chery's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Barbara. Love cute image, snowflakes and beautiful paper. I’m so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl’s challenge.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, hubby is right-slow down! BUT, it's never too early to start Christmas cards! This is mighty cute, Barbara! I think you've really stepped it up with this one-beautifully colored! I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Barbara! This has quickly become one of my favorite images!
    Thanks for playing along in the Punch/Dies challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!! Sorry that I didn't comment earlier as I was out of town.

    ReplyDelete