Saturday, October 5, 2013
Anything Goes
Happy Saturday everyone had to pop in real quick to share another card I did for the Challenge over at sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com and this week is Anything goes so I colored up one of my images I won and I think she is so cute its kinda on the plain side because I just had to do something for this weeks challenge Ive had this awful cough and cold no voice (think hubby's happy about that) lol And I didn't want to miss out I wanted to add more pumpkins to the fence but out of all the stamps I have I couldn't find a pumpkin stamp all by its self lol so ill be using this as one of my thanksgiving cards .So thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love this little sweetie pie! so fun to color. So glad you chose her for your sweet fall card!
ReplyDeletelove the tiny fence!
So happy that you got a bit Sassy with us this week!
Hugs
Judy
Nope. . .not plain at all. It's just perfect Barbara!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along in the ANYTHING GOES challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!
Cute as can be, Barbara! Perfect October image! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge. I hope you'll join us for the blog hop tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteBarbara, love this little image of Sally and her Pumpkin so much. Your coloring is just wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Hugz, joann
ReplyDeleteI tend to enjoy the simple cards. This little sweetie will bring a smile to someone's face this Thanksgiving. See you next week at the Hop. thansk for playing with us this week.
ReplyDelete