Tuesday, September 24, 2013

School Days

Happy Tuesday everyone well im back to share another card gosh the week went by so fast that its that time again for the new Challenge over at sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com and this week its School Days well to be honest I don't have any school related supplies no fun paper or embellies or ruler ribbon ( regret not buying it when I seen it) lol.So I dug through my stash of sassy images and I found thsi one with a girl and a back pack.And I thought this will work hope so because I think it came out pretty cute simple but cute.lol So hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by and remember Do something creative everyday its good for the soul

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic Barbara, so glad you joined us at Sassy Cheryl Challenges again this week. Love your wonderful card. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, She is perfect for the school challenge, all the kids wear the backpacks to school!
    You are really early in getting your card going and posted... Love when we get creative time and an idea in our head!
    this is sweet as can be girl!
    Thanks for playing along and getting down and sassy with us this week!
    hugs to ya
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara, love your colour combo,
cute image,
simply stunning. I’m so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl’s challenge.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the purple and the clip with the sentiment makes it very schoolish! As a teacher, I use those clips all the time! Thank you for joining us here at Sassy Cheryl's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She most definitely works Barbara. Love the sentiment too. Beautiful coloring honey. Thanks for playing again this week with the Sassy Cheryl "Back to School" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. ..it most definitely works. So beautifully colored. I think it's just perfect!!!!
    Thanks for playing along in the challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. It came out really cute, Ms. Barbara! Love the clip holding that cute sentiment in place, too! Thank you for joining us this week for Sassy Cheryl's Back to School challenge!

    ReplyDelete