Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Spots and Dots

Oh  what a happy day it is today you ask why? Well maybe you didn't but ill share anyways lol I won and I'm so happy yes the challenge over at sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com picked my card for the last challenge you can see it in the post before this one.So with that being said (did I tell you I was happy) lol This weeks theme its all about the Spots and Dots I had so much fun coloring my image and I'm  loving playing in these challenges this is the only one I join because I just love her images and even though I love to color my mind has been off track lol so anymore then sassy cheryls challenge id go nuts.lol so thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Barbara! Your card is awesome. Love cute image, charm, flowers and design.
    I’m so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl’s challenge.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara. You silly girl. I am so happy you won too.i know what you mean aboutt Sassy Cheryl's digis and challenges. They have kept me same many times. Your card is lovely. My Mom would have loved your green dress and stockings. Green was her favorite color. Thanks for keeping it sassy with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Barbara! congrats my friend. hope you had a great time shopping! Cheryl has so many amazing images, I know it is hard to decide which ones to get!
    Happy to see your coloring up a storm again!
    Love that your joining our challenges each week! And here you are with your spots and dots beauty! love it!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Happy Barbara. So glad you won. I am like you if I could color Sassy Cheryl Images everyday I would be soooo happy...Your card is as usual adorable...I love the friends trinket and your charm. Wonderful idea of attaching to the lace like that...Thanks so much for joining us again this week....Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love it Barbara! This is super-d-dooper adorable!
    Thanks for playing along in the SPOTS & DOTS challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi GF how are you, this is just the cutest little Sassy gal and you colored her just beautifully. Love the flowers and I love those little photo frames you guys have been using, too cute. Congrats on your win last week :) Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! You have a right to be happy! Love this week's challenge! Thank you for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete