Thursday, September 12, 2013

Sassy Cheryls

Happy Thursday everyone we have one more day before the weekend is here Ive been coloring up a storm and this is one I colored for the challenge over atsassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com the theme is lavender and lilac I can say I'm starting to love the purple color lol Its funny because I use to threaten my kids if they buried me in purple when I die id come back to  visit them after I'm gone.So this is what I colored up well thanks for visiting  and remember do something creative its good for the soul

7 comments:

  1. What a fun card miss Barbara! These are such fun colors to play with!
    I LOVE the color of her hair, fun rhinestone swirls and delicate flowers!
    I'm really happy that you are playing in our challenges again!
    Thanks for getting Sassy with us gals!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why purple is growing on you. It is a fun color. IT brings the glitz out in you and looks divine dahling!! Thanks again for joining in the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week. Did I say challenge? Yep and you challenged yourself to purple and look how beautiful it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo cute. I love this wonderful image. Thanks for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling, darling, darling Barbara!!!! Your coloring is gorgeous!
    hanks for playing along in the Lavender/Lilac challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purple hair! Very trendy :-) Cute as can be, Barbara! Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barbara! This card is absoulte gorgeous! What a cute and beauty of an image. I’m so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl’s challenge.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun Birthday card, Barbara. Great job with the color challenge. Congrats on your win this week!

    ReplyDelete