Thursday, September 5, 2013
Off The Page
Happy Thursday everyone well im back to share another card I colored up for the challenge happening over sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com This week its all about 'Off the Page so I had to think about for a bit because its been so darn hot here in Cali I wasn't sure if I had any mojo but when I dug out my digis of Sassy cheryls images my mojo was back and this is what I created for the challenge lol so thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi Hi Hi Ms Barbara, so happy to see you, Your card is just too cute, love the image you chose and you colored her so beautifully. Love the colors and embellishments. Hope you are feeling good and Charlie is behaving :) Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week :)
ReplyDeleteWell "sparkle and shine" you did with this gorgeous creation. Your off-the-page die cut in aqua reminds me of a peacock feather. Just beautiful Barbara. Hope you get a bit of cool weather soon, honey. Until then, stay inside with the AC on and craft! It will keep a smile on your face. Thanks for playing along again in the Sassy Cheryl Challenge.
ReplyDeleteLove this wonderful card Barbara. The way the flourish is off the page is awesome. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's this week. Hugz, joann
ReplyDeleteHi miss Barbara! Hey!!! I could send you some our rain this week to help cool you off!
ReplyDeleteIt is supposed to lighten up and get better later this afternoon! We'll see:)
I love your coloring and these colors together. the sentiment is perfect!
stay cool! and keep these sweet cards coming!
So glad you played in our Sassy Challenge this week!
hugs to you my friend!
Judy
So glad that you found your mojo Barbara! You did your 'soul' good! Love it girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along in the Off the Page challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!
Hi Barbara! So cute card! love colours and cute image!
ReplyDeleteI’m so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl’s challenge.
Jasmina
One of my favorite images. The color green is great and the off the page butterfly is perfect! Thank you for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's. :)
ReplyDeleteBarbara, this is so cute! I love the details, and such a pretty color palette!
ReplyDeleteSuper darling Barbara! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along in the Off the Page challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!