Monday, September 2, 2013

Make a Splash

Happy Monday everyone are you enjoying this long weekend I am today I love it the weathers cool and comfy and I like it!! But any ways I'm here to share my card for the challenge over sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com This weeks theme Make a splash so this is my card and I hope you like it.Ill be crossing my fingers I need some new images you know lol well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

4 comments:

  1. My sweet Barbara! You always come up with the most fun and sweet cards. Love the blue and the little circles. It's super sweet, cute and fun!
    Thanks for playing along in the Make a Splash challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara, you made it on time.. got this sweet card in our challenge this week!
    what a darling little guy and your coloring is perfect! Love the large circles for bubbles and sweet sentiment!
    hugs my friend.. thanks for getting sassy with us this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY like this Barbara. Instant smile. Those bubble circles and sentiment flag are just too darn cute. They match perfect with the precious little face on our snorkeler. So happy you made it in time. I really needed this smile. Thanks for playing along again with Sassy Cheryl's Challenges. Hugs and Good Luck with winning some new images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Barbara....I love this little guy...Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's again this week. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete