Saturday, August 24, 2013

Happy Friday everyone I'm back because you know theres another challenge card I had to share.And this weeks theme over at sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com is Happy Birthday
so this is what I created for the challenge I love the way it turned out and I hope you do to.So thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

8 comments:

  1. She is just so cute, isn't she! Great card!!! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara! I love how this card turned out oo! It's adorable! What fun colors and papers...and your coloring is brilliant!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Birthday Challenge at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara. Love your aqua and gold theme here. Those flowers are gorgeous with the pearl centers. You did a great job coloring her hair. Very compelling to my eye. Good to see you again at Sassy Cheryl's. Thanks for being such a loyal follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a little cutie pit Barbara! Love these colors together and her dark colored hair! Your coloring rocks my friend!
    So glad you played along and got Sassy with us this week!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute! love the colors
    thanks for joining our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I LOVE the way it turned out too Barbara! Love the color combination. It's a stunner, for sure.
    Thanks for playing along in the Happy birthday challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made beautiful card. Love cute image and flowers around image.
    Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Sassy Cheryl Happy Birthday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete