Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Black and White photo look challenge
Happy Tuesday everyone well you know what time it is, im back to share another card for sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com and this weeks theme is Black and White "Photo look" and I had a great time doing it didn't need to add to much to the card and I loved the way it turned out.so come play along you could win some cute images.im having so much fun playing along I haven't been on the group much im having lots of health issues right now and I don't want to be a Debbie downer lol I pop in and lurk just to see what the girls are up to.But I hope once my blood levels are right and I get this surgery taken care of ill be back to spending my days chatting up a storm on PCP sassy cheryls group.lol but oh I miss the gals so all you that do pop in from the group know im there and I miss you gals.So thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Beta beautiful creation Barbara! Thank you for sharing with us here at Sassy Cheryl''s. I hope you start to feel better soon!
ReplyDeletecute,cute! feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!!
I am so sorry your having so many health issues my friend! we miss seeing you more in the group too! thinking of you always though!
ReplyDeleteSo happy that you felt good enough to play along and get Sassy with us this week!
your card is absolutely adorable!
hugs to ya
Judy
Barbara, I love your wonderful entry this week. I always look forward to see what you create. Great job. Thanks for joining us again this week at Sassy Cheryl's...Hugz, joann
ReplyDeleteHello sweetie peetie. You get better quick. In the mean time keep on lurking. I have been doing a bit of that myself lately. Keep creating it can be just what the doctor ordered. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's this week. It is always fun seeing you there.
ReplyDeleteAnd. . .HELLO to you to Barbara. This is super precious! Love that little butterfly! Super sweet.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along in the BLACK & WHITE/Photo challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!
Oh, honey, you need us now...please come over to the group. When is your surgery? I'll ramp up my prayers. Your card is fabulous-it really did come out well! So glad you joined us for this week's challenge!
ReplyDelete