Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sassy Cheryls

Hi everyone im back this time its to share a lil treat box I did for the challenge over at sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com and its theme this week is Anything But A card so I pulled out my Bigshot Pro Die and dusted off the Bigshot Pro and this is what I came up with.I thought it turned out cute and I had fun with this cute image.And I also had fun playing with my big machine its been awhile im hoping to dig out some more dies and use the pro machine more.Im loving playing in sassy cheryls challenge its so easy now that I can work on the projects before they have the challenge.And the DT kicks butt with their ideas and their cards and projects pretty amazing ladys
so why don't you check out the challenge and you can see for yourself.Well thanks everyone for visting and remember to something creative everyday its good for the soul

7 comments:

  1. Oh how I like this color combination. Maddie looks adorable. Have to admit treat boxes are fun. My Cuttlebug broke the other night and I am not a happy camper. I am ordering a Big Shot this time so I can use the larger dies. Glad you like yours. So happy to see you each week at Sassy Cheryls. You are just part of a sassy family! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as can be miss Barbara!!! love your fun colors! this little one just makes you smile!
    I love how she looks with the black hair!
    you go girl!
    So Happy that you got Sassy with us this week1
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable Barbara! I love little Miss Maddie in orange...Great gift bag and those flowers are perfect...Wonderful job...Thanks for joining us again this week...Good luck in the drawing...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara! Your bag is so beautiful. I love flowers and Sally in same colours.

    Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl’s Anything but a card Challenge, hope to see you again next week.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of stuff to pull out and dust off, Barbara. LOL! But I'm glad you did! Simply adorable.
    Thanks for playing along in the Anything but a card challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE! Barbara, I LOVE this! I really think you've raised the bar in these last few challenges! Gorgeous work, my friend! I'm so glad you joined us for the Anything but a Card challenge at Sassy Cheryls! Best of luck!~

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is my favorite. I hope you win this challenge.

    ReplyDelete