Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sassy cheryls

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday I'm back with another card and some good news well its good for me.lol But first things first did my card for the challenge over at sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com and this weeks theme is Vintage,Creams,White so I colored up this image that I've had for awhile and I love the way it turned out.So come play along you could win two free images and there are lots to choose from .Me I haven't bought new ones because my son messed with my desktop and I cant figure out how to print them off the desktop lol But when I won two images she emailed them to me and I was able to open and print them that way.maybe ill ask her if I can send her some money and she could email me some images I know shes busy but it wont hurt to ask right.Well as for my good news my blood levels went up I'm to a 7 so happy last week was 6 so I'm getting closer to being at normal.Well everyone thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

7 comments:

  1. Great vintage card! Embossing looks great, too! I am glad to hear of your good news! Thank you for joining us for this week's challenge here at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi miss Barbara! What a perfect image for our Vintage-Creams and White colors challenge! I love every wonderful detail! you sure know vintage my friend! love this!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so elegant Barbara! Love it!
    Thank you for join us at Sassy Cheryl Vintage Challenge this week!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Miss Barbara, I almost chose to use this image as well...Your card is beautiful and I knew this image would be a perfect one for this challenge...So very nice...Thanks for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. computers....can't live with or without them! glad you were able to print from the email!!
    and happy about your good news too!
    a totally adorable card!
    thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, fabulous news and I'm so glad that you were able to print this past time. You go girl! Who needs men. LOL
    I LOVE, love, love the elegance of the card. It's just perfect.
    Thanks for playing along in the Vintage/Cream & White challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Barbara! I tried to comment form my cell phone while on vac a-but just couldn't post it! I LOVE this card, honey! It's absolutely beautiful! So glad to hear your number is better. Praying you continue to improve! Thank you for joining us for the Vintage and Cream challenge at Sassy Cheryl's!

    ReplyDelete