Thursday, July 25, 2013
Best Friends
Hi Everyone and Happy Thursday didn't think I would get a chance to play in this weeks challenge over at sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com this week its all about "Friends" and well you know its hard to come by true ones you know I'm just sayin.lol I'm so glad though I played because its been kinda crazy in my world you know my dad has been gone now for almost 3 months as of august the 2 and things haven't settled down much then im having issues with being anemic (I think that's how you spell it) lol Its real low at a 6 it should be at 10 or over and I'm taking high doses of iron and I'm always tired and out of breath and im fighting because I don't want a blood transfusion.And the doctor says when it gets where I cant deal with the hard breathing go to emergency so I can get a blood transfusion.no sir no way I don't want strangers blood in me well in less I could get some of the girls from sassy Cheryl's group to come donate some of their crafty blood then id do it in a heart beat.Or maybe Sassy Cheryls then id know how to draw lol but till then im praying a whole lot im on lite duty doctors orders.And well its hard because im use to cleaning my house like theres no tomorrow .lol But for now ill let some dust bunnys sit around for a while and just try to keep playing along in sassy cheryls challenges so want to say thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi Barbara, I am so sorry that your having all these problems. will be thinking of you my friend.. hoping that things will level out soon for you!
ReplyDeleteon a happy note! I am so glad that you played along and got a little Sassy with us this week.. What an adorable card! I love this image. your coloring is awesome!
Isn't it great that you can at least still create and have crafting fun!
thanks for playing along with us Sassy Gals this week.
hugs to ya
Judy
Girl, be careful with those iron levels. That is nothing to fool around with. Don't be stubborn about going to the hospital when you can't breathe wither. Please.........
ReplyDeleteHon I love this sweet bear. Another trip down memory lane with this bear and lamb. I love all that gorgeous lavender flowers and pearls. You have got quite a bit of talented blood flowing in your veins already! Hugs
Hey Ms Barbara, Love your bear, so darn cute and colored beautifully, love your flowers and beads at the bottom, really sets it off. You know that if i could I would give you all of the Sassy Blood I could spare, if I only lived closer honey, it would be yours. I have never given blood, but if you needed it, it would be yours. I am sure, I am not your type, no pun intended. :) Thanks for playing the Sassy Challenge Hugs GF!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this image from Sassy Cheryl...Finally found one I do not have...very cute...Thanks for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl Challenges...Hugz, joann
ReplyDeleteHey sweet girl! I'm so glad that you found time to play in the challenge this week. This is a super adorable card! Love your coloring and the sweet little pearls and flowers! Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along in the Best Friends Forever challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!
And you know, if I were nearby and our blood types matched, I would definitely donate. :) I don't know if it would help your drawing, but you may be a little more sassy! lol
Dear Barbara...please listen to the docs. I have had a transfusion before-life saving. Losing a parent is so very hard---be gentle with yourself.
ReplyDeleteYour card is as cute as can be. Card making is great therapy! Thank you so much for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!