Thursday, July 18, 2013
Outdoor fun and games
Hi Everyone im back to share another card thought id never get it posted lol so you all know I do my cards for the challenge over at sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com and this weeks theme is Outdoor Fun and Games.So I colored this sassy image and I thought its just right for the challenge because as a kid I loved my skates and even went to see a roller skating team called the T-birds they were amazing and ruff lol I know now they may be gone or sitting in a rocking share having a cup of tea because I was a kid then, now im older lol so I want to say thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Barbara I love your bright,cheery card, I loved roller skates too, pity we all grow out of the fun things :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge again!
Darling, Barbara! Yes, the roller skating gals are a tough bunch! I liked to skate when I was little but cannot begin to imagine being on a skate team! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge.
ReplyDeleteAn oldie but goodie...She is having some outdoor fun for sure...I love your card design and thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Sassy Cheryl's...Hugz, joann
ReplyDeleteOh, I remember those days. . .skate key and all! Loved going to the local roller skating rink on Friday nights. What fun!
ReplyDeleteThis is just a darling card Barbara! I love the sweet sentiment and the coloring is FAB!
Thanks for playing along in the Outdoor Fun & Games challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!
Oh how I loved to roller skate. I used to hate it when they kept coming off of m toes though. Then they invented the shoe skate and the problem was solved. But no key to wear around your neck....Remember the song by Melanie - "I Have a Brand New Pair Of Roller Skates and You Have A Brand New Key"? Thanks for playing with Sassy Cheryl again this week. Take Care Sweetie.
ReplyDeleteI used to love roller skates too! oh the memories and skinned up knees!
ReplyDeletethis is fantastic miss Barbara! love the roses, butterfly and great sentiment!
so glad you played along with us again this week- always fun to have you get sassy with us!
hugs
Judy