Monday, June 24, 2013

Prima Outlet

Happy Monday thought id pop in and share some goodies I picked up over the weekend.I went to the Grand opening of the Prima Outlet I was in heaven so much stuff to look at.and they had a couple of the local scrapbook stores there also selling newer prima stuff.I didn't buy any of that I bought the flowers and I got to meet one of my youtube buddies which was lots of fun.So now Ill be buying my flowers and other goodies at the outlet so much cheaper and its ok that they aren't the newest ones but flowers are flowers right.lol.Been a little busy here at home were redoing are backyard and that's been a bit tiring but I hope to be back more often to just blog and talk about life or share a project or two.So thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

No comments:

Post a Comment