Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sassy cheryls

Hi everyone well I'm back because I have a card to share,its for the challenge over at sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com and this weeks theme is guys/boys card using a Sassy Cheryl image.i was in the mood to color and trying to catch up on my blog reading or lurking.lol Its time I get to coloring again life is hard right now and I have my good and bad days.And I know even though my dad isn't here with me anymore I could her him saying Barb you should sell all the things you make lol and id always tell him dad I do it for the joy I don't want the stress I just want to have fun.So this is the card I did and I hope if my dad is looking down on me that he knows I'm still having fun.I miss you DAD (hey they may have blogger in heaven )So I hope you come play along and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

5 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara! So happy that you joined in our Sassy challenge this week!
    This is just adorable, your coloring is wonderful!
    Your sweet dad knows that your are having some fun creating again!
    gentle hugs!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara!! I know what you mean about missing your dad...and I love your comment about Blogger in heaven!! Maybe email too!! Your card is just too darling!! Your coloring is fabulous...and I love the papers! Your dad is surely smiling! Now all you have to do is start selling your creations and he'll be crazy happy!! I'm so glad you've joined us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Barbara. Here's a big cyber hug. All that sadness. How is your Mom doing now? So very sorry to hear about your Dad. Honey, your card is stunning. I hope you will find some solace in crafting and blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up Barbara. . .coloring, blog reading/lurking. Silly girl!!
    This is an adorable card. Love it all and that sweet red button is just the right added touch to top it off. GORGEOUS!
    Thanks for playing along in the For the Boys challenge this week with the Sassy gals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, honey, I'm so very sorry. I didn't realize your father had died. I so understand... It doesn't necessarily get easier, it does get different. I guess you just kind of get used to it. Sending BIG cyber hugs, sweetie. Your card is darling. I'm sure your dear father is looming down and sending love!

    ReplyDelete