Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sassy Cheryls

Hi everyone im back had to to come share a card I did for the challenge over at sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com and this weeks theme is Bling in the Sun well my take of the challenge is I always think about 4th of July as the start of my summer days.And im not to fond of the sun because I don't swim I don't wear shorts and you will never find me at the beach.lol Well maybe this summer im taking Charlie to the Dog Beach in HB so she can make some friends.lol So im crossing my fingers and hoping I win and if not its always fun to just color one of Sassy Cheryls images.So you should come play along you just gotta use one of her digis and she has many to pick from.Well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you Barbara, the 4th of July is the first time we start seeing the sun around here!
    love your swirl of rhinestones and darling little patriotic Sassy girl! your coloring rocks my friend!
    Awesome design too!
    Thanks for getting Sassy with us this week!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey GF, this is too cute, love the swirly bling and your coloring is beautiful, you still got it girl. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week. BTW, I don't do shorts, or go to the beach either :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, Barbara. . .I LOVE your card and I totally agree, but I have to tell you, I about spit out my coffee on the reasoning. SUPER funny!
    It really is a gorgeous card and I ADORE the stars on her dress. It's just beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along in the Bling in the Sun challenge this week with the Sassy gals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara! I'm with you girlfriend...no shorts for me!! It would scare too many people to see my chubby pale knees! hehe! Your card is gorgeous!! I love this SC image...and I always love Red, White, & Blue color themes!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute as can be, Ms. Sassy Barbara! Perfect for the NEXT challenge, too! Love it!

    I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete