Friday, March 15, 2013

Sassy Cheryls

Hi everyone its Friday and I'm so glad this week has been kinda crazy but its life well my life.lol But
last night I had time to color up a card for the challenge over at sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com This weeks theme is green white and orange well that color combo.lol so I pulled out my images and went to town I'm loving the orange and green.So I hope you come play along or check out the DT cards pretty awesome.Well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

3 comments:

  1. Miss Barbara, How fun to see you playing in our Sassy Challenge this week!
    missed ya!
    This sassy little girl is the perfect image to use with these colors! your coloring rocks girl!
    hugs to ya
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, beautiful card!!! It certainly makes a gorgeous THINKING of you card!
    Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as can be, Barbara. I'm home from vaca and can't find enough time to craft! I need to clone myself-too many "irons in the fire"!
    I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

    ReplyDelete