Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Hi everyone well I'm back to share a card I did for the challenge over atmosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com the theme was ribbons and pearls.Its been such a long time since Ive joined one of her challenges but I'm trying when life doesn't get in the way.I just love her and her images that I even named my pound kitty after her. Mo will always have a special place in my heart.OK I'm getting mushy but I know she knows she is pretty special .So this card I did is with a image I had forever and it reminds me of my daughter and son.So thanks for visiting,and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



What a sweet adorable card, Barbara! Love this image and I'm happy to see it again on such an lovely card!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing it with us at Mo's this week!
Hugs, Iulia