Friday, June 7, 2013
I'm Back (sorta)
Hi everyone well where do I start I guess I should say things have been so crazy in my life had so many ups and downs but I guess that's how life is.My dad had a stroke and we thought he wouldn't pull through it was scary then he ended up in a nursing home for a couple of weeks.Those places just make me sad so we would tell him hurry up and get well so you can come home.Well he got well enough to bring him home.We even had a barbecue but he wasn't up to it so he stayed in his room and then my mom wasn't feeling well so she ended up laying down to.So on with the barbecue and OK we had a few drinks to.lol Then my mom woke up and said she didn't feel well and then we tried to wake my dad but before I write a book they both ended up in the hospital the day before Easter.Paramedics took my dad, and me and sil and daughter drove my mom to hospital.My dad came home and mom had to have surgery so back and forth we were going and taking care of my dad was like a full time job.But he is my dad and you do what you have to,Its been a long journey but they were both home and sadly my dad passed away May 2 and its still so fresh not sure what to feel or think because he seemed ok the day before when I had seen him.But I know he was tired couldn't do anything on his own couldn't jump on the senior bus and go have coffee with his Buddy's anymore.So life for him as he saw it was over.So as I'm writing this just remember don't take life for granted because were not promised tomorrow.Hope to be back more often if I can stay off of youtube lol but don't forget to do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment