Monday, March 11, 2013
Hi everyone I'm back to share another card i did for the challenge over atsassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com this week its Flowers so i colored up a image real quick and made a card because i didn't want to miss a chance at winning some images.LOL!! It has been a crazy two weeks with my dad in the hospital then they transfered him to a nursing center then back to the hospital,then back to nursing center.So yeah i feel like I'm going in circles but you do what you gotta do right.I just hope he gets well enough to bring him home he is more aware now and keeps asking to come home .I feel so sad when we have to leave because those places to me are so gloomy and sad.But i know he will be home as soon as he is well enough.OK I'm rambling so i better say bye for now so just remember to do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I would feel like I was going in circles as well. I sure hope he is doing much better!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable card with your lovely coloring and the beautiful flowers, butterflies and papers. LOVE IT!
Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.
Hi Barbara. Oh...I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I'll say a prayer that he gets better soon and can come back home. Your card is delightful! I love this image...and your coloring is so pretty!! And I definitely am lovin' those flowers and butterflies!! I'm so glad you were able to join us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hang in there!! Hugs. Pat Frank
ReplyDelete