Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hi everyone I'm here to share another card i did for the challenge over at sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com This weeks theme is "nature" and to me nature is butterfly's,and flowers.lol So this is what i came up with isn't she such a cutie well hope you will join me playing along this week and also you should check out the DT they do some amazing work.So have a great Sunday and thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful bright cheery card, I love butterflies and flowers too :)

    Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge with your great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! love the butterflies
    thanks for joining our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, butterflies and flowers for sure. . .and SPRING! Come on spring. Maybe your beautiful card will give it a shove. LOL I love it.
    Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Ms. Barbara! This is one mighty cute card, lady!
    I'm so glad you joined us for this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's!

    ReplyDelete