Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hi everyone hope you guys all had a great weekend,i did went back to Ikea which I'm loving almost as much as Michael's.lol and picked up another shelf and then i colored and this image i colored up for the challenge over atsassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com and this week the theme isWith Love..with a heart.So here is my card hope you like it. well have a great weekend and do something creative everyday its good for the soul

3 comments:

  1. Super darling Barbara. Love, love, love the stitching on the hearts. Super adorable and fun!
    Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!! I just love this image...it's perfect for Valetine's Day!! Love your coloring too! I'm so glad you've joined us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Barbara! So glad you're joining us again with another cutie! I agree-no day is complete without a little creating :-)

    ReplyDelete