Sunday, February 3, 2013
Hi everyone had to pop in to share another card i did for the challenge over atsassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com i had time to color. and this weeks theme is Pink one of my fav colors.I was going to the scrapbook expo her in cali but life got in the way.So i colored instead then i went to Ikea and bought this fun piece of glass for my desk top and a shelf to house some of my things i got in raks and swaps.Now the only thing i need to decide on is a chair not sure if i want another swivel one or just a white chair so that's for next time.Its been real hard not to just shop because i do love to shop I'm on a buy as i need only.Hubby laughs when i put stuff in my cart and then take it out after trying to redo my studio i had so much stuff that i have never even opened the packages i thought this is it i need to stop.So I'm trying real hard to just buy the things ill need for a project and not just buy it because its on sale or because i want it.Its all about what i need only so wish me luck and i hope the next post isn't about a great deal i found and a crazy haul.lol So thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi You! I SO agree on the shopping thing.. you see something that someone has made, and must go out and get everything to make it just the same.. and hmmmm! it never gets made and you have all this stuff...
ReplyDeleteyou have lots of friends in the same boat for sure.
your card is sweet as can be! love the color of her hair. the swirls, sweet roses and tiny bow are the perfect finishing touches!
I have always loved this sassy image, so perfect for so many occasions.
Thanks for playing in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
hugs to ya
Judy
Hi Barbara! OOh...Ikea...I love shoping there. It's a very, very good thing we don't have one here in Richmond, VA...otherwise I'd be there all the time...and I'd be running our credit cards up to the limit! LOL!! Your card is fabulous!! I love the papers and doily and pink embellies!! And, of course, I love ALL Sassy Sally images...and you've colored this darlin' beautifully!! I'm so glad you've joined us again this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank
ReplyDeleteBarbara, I love your card, The colors and your coloring are so perfect for the challenge. Love your post about your buying exploits. We all suffer the same afflictions when it comes to bargains. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's challenge GF Hugs, sorry you didn't get to the Expo :(
ReplyDeletecute,cute,cute! so girlie
ReplyDeletethanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!
Barbara. . .this is SUPER adorable. What a fabulous card for that special friend! You look good in pink. :)
ReplyDeleteLove it.!
Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.
So cute, Barbara! Sorry you missed the expo. Good luck with the shopping resolution! I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!
ReplyDelete