Monday, September 3, 2012
Labor Day
Hi everyone and happy labor day its been a while since Ive posted but life got in the way of my crafty time.My cousin Glen just passed on august 27 so that was something hard to deal with being I've lost so many family members who never reached 50. Makes me think that we all need to treat our love ones extra special because we just dont know how long are stay here is.Plus i also got a new addition to the family she is a yellow Lab and her name is Charlie she is only 9 weeks and boy she eats like a horse she drives my Milo and my cat Mo crazy.And she is a handful.but I'm sure its gonna get easier everyone says lol . Ive also became a YouTube junkie have done some haul videos and project shares and the people on there are just great I've done swaps sent raks and also have received some and I'm just having a great time.So my card making has been lacking i still crochet and try to keep up with those groups but i need to get back to my card making maybe this week since hubby is having surgery and he will be home recovering i can sit with him and color.Well i hope to be back soon and just wanted to say thanks for visiting and as always do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So sorry to hear about Glen. You are so right. We are not promised tomorrow. I'll remember your family in my prayers. You new addition is a cutie pie. You are in for a mischievous ride for sure. But the love you will get in return will make up for all the mischief. (Hopefully) LOL
ReplyDeleteHey sweetie, so sorry to hear about your uncle. Charlie is a doll, I can imagine that Milo and Mo are less than thrilled. Hope that your husband is doing well and has now recovered and you got a lot of coloring done and your hand is all healed :) I will email you soon. Hugs
ReplyDelete