Friday, July 27, 2012
Sassy Cheryls
Happy Friday everyone aren't you glad the week is over,I'm so happy cause on Saturdays hubby is home and its the only day we can shop go to swap meets or just go out and walk on the beach or drive down PCH.So yeah I'm happy also did a card for the challenge over at sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com The theme is Polka Dots so this is my card i did for the challenge isn't she a cutie well I'm crossing my fingers that i win lol.So come play along you might have a chance to win some of Sassy Cheryl's awesome digis.Well thanks for visiting and hope you have a amazing weekend.And remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi Barbara! you know this is one of my fave images..this little letter can be for any occasion! don't ya just love polka dots!
ReplyDeleteLove your darling delicate butterflies, swirls and beautyful flower! Your coloring rocks!
awesome card my friend!
I am so happy that you got to play in the Sassy Challenge with us this week!
hugs to ya
Judy
Well, you know I LOVE it Mz. Barbara!!!!! Super fabulous coloring and details. . . .What a perfect little 'Thinking of You' card. It's a stunner.
ReplyDeletePolka Dots are my FAVORITE! Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.
I love the card and your coloring is beautiful as always. Glad to see you back to coloring again, it has been a long haul but from the looks of the card you girl are back :)Thanks for playing the challenge at Sassy Cheryl's this week GF !!!
ReplyDeleteBarbara,love it girlfriend! So very nice to see you back to your old self and creating on a regular basis! Hope you enjoyed your weekend with hubby!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!
Beautiful card Barbara! I just loooove the swirls and butterflies. So glad you shared with us at Sassy Cheryl's. ~jeni :)
ReplyDelete