Saturday, September 8, 2012
sassy cheryls
Hi everyone I'm back and it hasn't even been that long lol but i was in the mood to color so of course i had to check out sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com and the challenge this week is "Got the blues" My favorite color well i love pink to but blue is my all time fave.So i pulled out my rubber stamps and colored I'm kinda rusty but i remember how much i loved to color and it was so much fun.I hope i can get my mojo back but so much has happened and i let things get to me till I'm overwhelmed and i have to remember to just enjoy life because tomorrow isnt promised and i have to live for today and only pray tomorrow will come.So with that i leave with a great big Thank you for visiting and as always remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment