Friday, July 20, 2012

Sassy Cheryls

Happy Friday everyone,i know Ive been slacking on posting on my blog.But life seems to keep getting in the way,I had surgery on my hand then my wound got infected and well now I'm on more meds like i need anymore.LOL!!!I thought after the heart attack that they would slowly take me off them Not!! so i need to get use to it.Crazy cause with the blood thinners i take get a cut and omg freaks me out.So I'm trying to be extra careful and then i haven't had lots of mojo to color.but i have some boxes i altered ill share those later I'm here today to share a card i did for the challenge over sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com the theme is Borders so i had this new stamp and had some coloring mojo last night .And this is what i came up with hope you come play along the Design team and sassy Cheryl they are amazing kinda like family.I kinda of like some of them more then some of my own family.lol Well have a great weekend and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

2 comments:

  1. Hi miss Barbars! glad you got to play a little this week! what a darling little girl, loving your fancy border and bling swirls and flowers!
    Happy to have you play with us this week!
    thanks bunches!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Barbara. Such fabulous details and beautifully colored.
    Fancy Borders are SUPER fun! Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete