Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Altered Boxes

Hi everyone I'm back to share a few boxes that i have altered.I'm having so much finding different boxes to play with.Ive searched Joann's and Michael's and these are what I've come up with .Ive even altered tea boxes ill share in the next couple of days my other boxes.Ive wanted to play more and slowly my mojo is returning next month might be different since were getting a new puppy "her"name will be Charlie.I picked this name out when i was bugging hubby for a Bulldog but because they have to many health issues hubby said no but i loved the name so when we got a chance to get a Lab i thought great ill get a charlie in a lab well then when i found out it was a girl I'm OK Charlie will be her name.lol So at the end of the month we will bring her home and I've been looking for all things Pink .Well I'm so off topic so here are a few boxes and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

1 comment:

  1. Barbara, I love these, I had no idea from your email what type of boxes you were altering, I love them. Glad to see your hand is better so you can start creating again :)

    ReplyDelete