Monday, July 9, 2012
Sassy Cheryls
Hi everyone I'm back!!!!! this time i hope ill be around more often.I miss playing in my challenges or blogging about everyday things sharing my projects but as you know life sometimes gets in the way.I had my hand surgery and well it still hurts but im sure it will heal fine.And as for my Heart issues well Im alive and thats all that matters i cant change that ill always be on meds or that ill get tired a little quicker because part of my artery is still blocked cant complain cause im breathing right.lol Ive also have been on meeting so many wonderful people online Ive done a couple of swaps and one sweet girl does some beautiful Hand made flowers that left me in awe when i received it.And of course all the Sassy Girls over at sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com almost forgot thats why im blogging today i did a card for her challenge and the theme is Anything goes so heres what i came up with Hope you have a awesome week and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm so glad that you were able to play in the challenge this week Barbara! I miss your wonderful creations and your sweet sense of humor.
ReplyDeleteThis is a LOVELY card. . . .Love the image, love the coloring the papers and the wonderful details. Beautiful as always!!!!
Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.
Hi there miss Barbara! so happy to see you in the Sassy Challenge this week! We have missed your smiling face and wonderful cards!
ReplyDeletethis is sweet as can be, your coloring is amazing and love all the flowers across the bottom! A work of art my friend!
thanks for getting Sassy with us this week.
soft hugs for ya
Judy
Hi Barbara. Oh...I'm sorry you've been dealing with health issues. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Your card is just so bright and cheery! Love your colors and coloring! So glad you've joined us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank
ReplyDeleteOh, Barbara---so very good to see you're back, again. We've been missing you! This card is just as cute as it can be!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!
Sweet Ms. Barbara, you made a challenge card, and it is beautiful. Love the colors and so glad you are feeling better. So glad you played in the Anything Goes challenge I have missed you GF!!! Hugs :)
ReplyDelete