Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hi Everyone hope your enjoying your Saturday and this memorial weekend,i just wanted to share another card i did for the challenge over athttp://atsblog.typepad.com/wednesdayschallenge/ The theme there Inspiration  from the picture so this is what i came up with.I'm loving the stamps from All That Scraps they have some cute images and I'm so hooked just between me and you i just ordered another batch of goodies cant wait to get them.Hope they show up when hubby isn't home he always gives me a look like 'again"lol.Well have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.Remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

2 comments:

  1. what a cute card:-) love the cherry and flowers with her:-)
    Thank you for joining us at All that scraps
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, this is so cute, your coloring is wonderful and I love the flowers. Love it GF!!! :) Have a great Day :)

    ReplyDelete