Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sassy Cheryls

Hi everyone I'm back and i have another card to share and its for the challenge over atsassycherylschallenge.blogspot.comOmg i got the cutest ever digi i colored her in my two favorite color combos Blue/pink and of course the theme for this week is favorite color combo .So why don't you come play along you could have your chance at winning a couple of images from sassy Cheryl's shop.Well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

5 comments:

  1. Perfectly colored Barbara. . . .. this is simply beautiful and I ADORE the flowers and the fabulous details with the bow. It's stunning.
    FAB color combo. Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, this is just too cute, love your color combo. The dp is so cute and love your flowers and your perfectly tied bow. Perfect GF. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee! great minds think alike! we used the same little sassy darling.. isn't she just the most fun to colors!
    love your colors and coloring as always!
    those sweet little flowers are the perfect finishing touch!
    thanks for getting down and Sassy with us this week my friend!
    hugs to ya
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, I'm so glad to see you back. I've missed you. Your card is beautiful, and I love those flowers. Another great color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful to have you back, Mz. Barbara! Yup, she sure is cute and who can resist blue and pink?!
    I am so glad you joined us for the "Fave Color Combo" challenge at Sassy Cheryl's this week!

    ReplyDelete