Thursday, February 23, 2012

show me thursday





Ok so im back trying to win some images LOL!! So here is a picture i want to share its whats sitting on my desk.I started to crochet again because the doctor said i need to relax and not be so stressed.So off to michaels we went hubby loves to go so i dont get carried away.lol If only he knew i went during the week after one of my doc appts.But son took me but he wont tell lol.Im not the best at it and ive made about 6 blankets for family memebers then i stopped.So here i go again and with Fairy one of the sweet girls on paper craft planet she shared what she was doing with yarn.I thought this is about as relaxed as i can get.LOL!! So thanks for stopping by and go check outhttp://sassycheryls.blogspot.com/and see what everyone else has sitting on their desk.Come be a looky loo like me.and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul

4 comments:

  1. Excellent way to "stress free" yourself. I also took on the art of crochet for a surgery was in line for me...if it weren't for that I would have gone crazy! Totally looking forward to seeing more of your work. I long to be able to sit up right in a chair and make paper art again...Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, this looks so soft, and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better hope DH doesn't read your posts. hehehehehe. You're so sneaky! Love it.
    Can't wait to see the end result. You're a busy gal. So glad your relaxing like you've been told!
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara,
    Just cruising by your blog today to see what you've been up to. Wow, I wish I knew how to crochet. I really need to keep up with blogging.
    Are you going to the San Diego expo? I think it's coming up. I think I remember getting an email. I miss California! Any who, just wanted to swing by to say hi. Happy Monday.
    Hugs from Georgetown,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete