Hi everyone its Tuesday and boy what a great weekend i had,lets see first on Friday i went to the Scrapbook Expo in Anaheim.i had the best time ever bought so much stuff i had two totes filled if i had more hands i would have had more.LOL!! I went with my Aunt Laura who I'm slowly converting over to the stamp world and paper crafting.Shes hooked i know cause she almost bought as many stamps as i did.We were there all day then met up with my online friend Judi she came down from La's Vegas.She is just the sweetest ever ill share a pic of her and me tomorrow.I need to figure out how to get it on my computer from my I phone.I'm so not good at all this stuff.Well what i did want to share is all my goodies from the expo gosh so much fun stuff even got a new scor-pal mini so cute.well here's my haul and sherry if your peaking girl we so need to get together and do the next crafty fair that comes around.Well thanks for stopping and remember do something creative every day,its good for the soul.!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Sounds like our Great American Scrapbook Convention we have here in Texas each year. This year its the weekend of May 31st. So much to choose from, classes to take, demo's to be done. I love it. Glad you had a good time and looks like you got some great things!
ReplyDeleteGood Lord woman. . . .what DIDN'T you buy! So glad you were able to get some goodies and had a nice time.
ReplyDeleteYou lucky thing!
Omgosh Barbara! Look at all of these fun new toys.. this will keep you busy for awhile!
ReplyDeleteWe have an stamping expo coming--I think in May. It's always fun getting with friends to go. they are never very close-bummer. but that doesn't stop people from going.
have a great day!
hugs to ya
Judy
Hi Barbara :) I made it! Now I just need to figure out how to add stuff to my Blog...lol. We definitely need to get together. I could probably spend a whole day in your craft room just admiring all of your goodies. Have fun crafting!
ReplyDeleteSCORE!!!!!! Wow at all the goodies. Now stop and take some time to actually use some of these.
ReplyDelete