Thursday, February 23, 2012

sassy cheryls






Just wanted to pop in real quick with a card i did for http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ the theme was No embossing, so this week has been nuts with doc appts blood work and more doc appts but had time to color this cutie.Its not fancy or anything pretty plain but had to try my hand at winning some images lol because tomorrow I'm headed to the Scrapbook Expo and well ill end up with a few Penny's after i get back .LOL!! And she has so many new images i need lol well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul.And don't forget to take time to smell the roses!!!

6 comments:

  1. This is one of my fave little sassies.. The little letter is perfect for any occasion..
    love the look of the distressed edges.. perfect coloring too!
    Always happy to see you playing on our sassy challenge..
    hugs to ya!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your card Barbara. Just adorable.
    Have fun at the Expo. . . .AND behave yourself. LOL
    Thanks for playing in the No Embossing challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. So glad you could join us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card is fabulous. I love all the distressing you've done on it. Have a great time at the Expo. Color me green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors, will be a darling blanket!
    your card is so cute!!
    thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara love your card and im ever so slight;y jealous ( in a good way)you have fun sweetie and dont forget we will want pics lol.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh, Barbara, as I scroll down, I'm seeing a number of darling SASSY images on beautiful cards! Have fun at the expo, girlfriend!
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete