Thursday, October 6, 2011

Show me Thursday




OK had to do another post for the show me thursday over at http://sassycheryls.blogspot.com/ Every week she wants to see inside your studio whats on your desk.Honestly i like to be a looky loo also i love to see what people have in their rooms whats on their desk.Heck email me a pic of whats in your fridge.LOL!! But its a great way to see what everyone is working on. My desk has candy on it I'm making treat bags for hubby's job .When i worked i use to pass stuff out to the girls at work for the Holidays.And now that I'm retired and don't plan on going back to work anytime soon i still love doing treat bags.So now all the goodies i send with hubby to his job.Lets his employees know they are thought of Well why don't you take a picture of your desk and share it with all of us looky loos would love to see what your working on.

6 comments:

  1. These are great Barbara! I want some. . . .no fair, no fair!
    I don't blame you for not going back to work. Good for you.
    Thanks for showing us what you're working on this week in the SMThursday fun @ Sassy Cheryls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, this ought to make lots of treat bags. Now you stay out of that chocolate. I don't want to see all that walking going to waste. I only say this, because there's absolutely NO WAY this could be at in TM. This is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMMMMM CHOCOLATE!!!! :) I am "retired" at the moment too. I have been baking, cooking and cleaning up a storm. I don't think my husband is going to let me go back to work. Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG look at all that choc - Reeses heaven - what a nice idea
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you trying to make us all pass out Barbara?!?!? Yummy...... ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can send me the Milk Duds!!! Got to be my favs!

    ReplyDelete