Happy Thursday well its time to share another card i did for the challenge over athttp://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ The Theme is Pink well that's one of my favorite colors OK second first is blue then pink.LOL!!and i colored up this cutie so why don't you come play along you can use any image but i so love Sassy Cheryl's images so i used one of hers.And as long as you follow the theme you have a chance to win.Well thanks for stopping by and do something creative everyday,its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Well, I'm certainly glad you used this image b/c you did an amazing job on her. Beautifully colored and oh, such and over the top fun card!
ReplyDeleteLove it Barbara!!! Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week.
I have to have this image. She's adorable and your card is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHey Miss Barbara.. this is just fantastic! your coloring-as always is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteshe is just sweet as can be all decked out in pinks..
Always happy to see you in our fun chalenges.. thanks for playing along gf!
hugs
Judy
Barbara, this is just too cute, love the flower and bow and this is just the cutest. Thanks for playing the challenge at Sassy Cheryl's this week GF!!!
ReplyDeleteoooh! I love this SC image!! Beautiful coloring, m'dear!! I'm off to get this little gutie for my own digi collection! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's!! Hugs. Pat Frank
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card.. Oh Candy... Thanks for playing along in the Pink challenge..
ReplyDeleteHeather
Sassy DT
Hi Barbara...what a darling card!! I just love this little SC image...and your coloring is beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank
ReplyDelete