Hi everyone I'm back with another card to share,this one is for the challenge over athttp://phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com/ the theme is "Fall" I'm so loving this cute mouse and cheese well i just love cheese.problem is so does hubby so gotta eat while its there.LOL! So i hope you come play along this week over at Phindys and her DT OMG they are amazing i love their cards that they showcase every week.You girls rock.Well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi there Barbara what a cutie and perfect autumn colours on your card! Thank you for your kind words, I think we have the best DT ever too. Thanks for joining us in celebrating Autumn at Phindy's Place this week, hope you'll join us again.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget, this Friday it is Anything Goes as long as you use a Phindy image:)
Hugs
Anne
PS Ad please don't forget to enter your card a second time this week, you get a second entry into the draw for using a Phindy image
This is adorable. I love cheese, too and this guy makes me smile. He looks wonderful in the warm fall colors. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Friday challenge!
ReplyDelete