Sunday, October 2, 2011

Furry Friends



Happy Sunday well cant believe i had time to finish another card,this week I'm on a roll again.LOL!! But this one i knew i had to do, the theme is Furry Friends and the challenge is forhttp://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ Mo has a special place in my heart this lady is amazing last year our cat died she had cancer her name was Alli she was a stray that showed up on our doorstep one day i feed her then she just kinda moved in LOL!! I wasn't a cat person before her but she mad me love her so much that when she got cancer i felt so bad and we tried all we could to save her at the end she had to be put to sleep.My Heart hurt and when i mentioned it on Mo's group this special lady drew a image of a cat looking in a window calling it Alli wants in.I cried and smiled when i seen it,funny thing is i have tears in my eyes as I'm typing this.LOL!!I still get teary when i think of this cat and well as for "Mo Manning" she will always have a special place in my heart.OK sorry i got carried away, i colored this image its has Bronte dressed up as a cat for Halloween .Well thanks for stopping by and I'm sorry if i bored you with my story but remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.And Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great card! I love the papers you've used and the embossed sentiment!
    Yes, Mo is the best....very thoughtful and giving! I,too, had a cat that is still dear to my heart, and she's been gone for years. Glad you could join us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete