Happy Thursday well i need to post a quick card i did for the challenge over athttp://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/this weeks theme is fall so i did a fall card using one of her images.She has changed things up a bit you can play along using any image but you have to follow the theme.So no excuse not to play along right.LOL!! I myself prefer to use her images they are so darn cute.well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I agree. . . .no excuse NOT to play along and I'm thrilled that you did this week Barbara! This is such a sweet card with just the right touches to make it precious! Love the fall colors and it's colored beautifully!
ReplyDeleteThanks again for playing in the fall challenge at Sassy Cheryl's this week!
Hi Barbara...ooohhh...I love your card, girlfriend!! This is such a cute SC image...beautifully colored! Love your DPs and card design!! So happy to see you again this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Have a great week, darlin'! Hugs. Pat Frank
ReplyDeleteBarbara, I love the image you chose and your coloring is great. The flowers in the corner are perfect. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge GF!!!
ReplyDeleteHey girl FAB seeing you back again blogging !!! Loving your card sweetie !! adore those colours !!! BIG SCOTTISH HUGS COMING YOUR WAY ..
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet fall card!
ReplyDeleteHi miss Barbara..Lovin your card and the great fall colors.
ReplyDeleteyou go girl!
thanks for playing along with us this week!
hugs
Judy
Beautiful Barbara!! Love the brown tones in her dress, lovely coloring. ~jeni :)
ReplyDelete