Happy Wednesday everyone hope your all having a creative day.I am just finished my card i did for a challenge over at http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ i haven't been doing any challenges but this is one i had to do.I bought this punch at the stamp fair and it came in handy for the challenge its a "Flower Power" challenge and i love flowers maybe a bit much but i always think you can never have enough right.LOL! So heres my card and i hope you come play along this week.And thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi Barbara...I do love, love, love this little SC image!! Absolutely so stinkin' cute!! Your coloring is fabulous!! I'm so tickled that you've joined us this week at Sassy Cheryl's!! Hugs. Pat Frank
ReplyDeleteHi Babzi this is such a cute cute card !!! Love that paper and your flowers to match fantastic !!! That is a stunning image
ReplyDeleteBarbara, love your card, the red striped dp is wonderful and your little girl is colored so good. great job. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge :)
ReplyDeleteI agree. You can NEVER have too many flowers! As long as they don't need watering. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous card, Barbara and I'm loving that you used your new punch for the card. It's perfect!
Thanks for playing along in the challenge this week!!!! So glad to have you back.
This is very sweet, Barbara. The paper punched flowers are perfect!
ReplyDeleteHi Miss Barbara, This is just sweet as can be! love your wonderful coloring and those tiny little flowers.. perfect accent to go with this cutie!
ReplyDeletethanks for playing along with us this week!
Hugs
Judy
Delighted you decided to join us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge, I love your card.
ReplyDeleteI agree too many flowers? Never! I feel the same about ribbon, buttons and paper too. Very cute card and I love your flowers.
ReplyDeleteWow Barbara i relly like this card and it feels vintage to me .All in all its gorgeous .
ReplyDeleteI cant remember if i left you a comment or not so im coming again to say how much i love your card ,well and just about everything you make.Stunning and to me it feels vintage .x
ReplyDeleteTotally cute. Love the tag on the side!!
ReplyDeleteHeather
Sassy DT
So So beautiful! Love it!
ReplyDelete