Saturday, September 17, 2011




Happy Saturday are you enjoying your day? i am but been busy with a zillion things having a get together next weekend for hubby's birthday so been shopping cleaning and trying to play.I did this canvas awhile back but never posted it i love it well i love birds and i used some crackle stuff on the canvas and now its hanging in my studio.Still playing with dominoes and had a few people ask if i was selling them.Not sure if i want to commit to making them for people I'm just having fun.Well i am doing two for my aunt and she wanted to pay for them but because they were for two of her friends who have breast cancer i told her they were my gift to them.Ill post them as soon as I'm finished well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul

1 comment:

  1. Yoooooo hooooooo you have done an amazing job babes !!! just love it !!! I do miss chatting with you and having a laugh. I dont hang about anywhere at the moment, not even the street corner LOL !!! BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete