Friday, October 14, 2011

sassy cheryls





Happy Friday aren't you glad the weekend is here,I'm happy because hubby will be off tomorrow and he so needs it.I'm gonna try to be extra good and not nag that he has stuff on my clean tables in the living room.LOL!!But before i forget i needed to share another card for the challenge over at http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ This week itsThink Pink and Die Cuts so here's my card and remember this month is breast cancer awareness month.SO HAVE YOUR BOOBIES CHECKED!! with that being said do something creative everyday,its good for the soul.And my sweet pea if your reading this i love you.

9 comments:

  1. I love die cut frame and how you coloured your sassy little girl, beautiful card :)

    Thanks for joining us in this weeks Sassy Cheryl's challenge and good luck in the draw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sweetpea but I think your card is sweet. I sent you an email but haven't heard back...so email me scrampalot@gmail.com
    I would love to talk again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhh...how absolutely adorable! I love this little SC image...I just got her myself!! Can't wait to color her! Your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday to you to Barbara . . . .yes, I'm SO glad that it's the weekend.
    This is an adorable card. Is it for your sweet pea? :)
    Thanks for playing in the challenge this week. Always thrilled to have you enter one of your beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Barbara! She is just precious! don't you just love the expression on her face! what sweet flowers and great nesty shape, one of my faves!
    Always happy to see your fantastic cards in our Challenges each week... thanks for playing along and getting a little Sassy with us!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara, love your little sweetie which you colored and designed so beautifully. The butterflies and scalloped edges on your panel are wonderful. Thanks for playing the Sassy Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara, she is too cute and your message, loud and clear, you funny girl! so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

    ReplyDelete