Happy Thursday everyone and its time to share another card i did for the challenge over at http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ The theme this week is pink/sketch I'm not one for sketches only because some are a bit out there and this one was super easy.So had to get a new image and play along .so why don't you come play along you can use any image as long as you follow the sketch and use pink.But me of course i used a sassy Cheryl's image.Well thanks for stopping by and remember Do something creative everyday,its good for the soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Beautiful card Barbara and super cute image, I love her glittery wings and your embossed panels.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week.
So glad that Dawn kept the sketch simple for you, so that you could join in. This is adorable, Barbara. Simply love it! Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week! You always make me smile with both your card AND your post.
ReplyDeleteHey Babzi girl how are you !!! This is just theeeee most adorable image !!! Love your colouring and background papers !!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is gorgeous Barbara!
ReplyDeleteOh im going to buy her .I love your card Barbara very pretty and i love the glitz .Well done girl xx
ReplyDeleteHi Barbara,, how fun is this! We created with the same little Sassy Angel!
ReplyDeletegreat minds think alike...
Your card is sweet as can be.. love the tiny added flowers!
So Glad you could play along with us this week!
Hugs
Judy
Another darling card from you my dear. Love this little angel. Love the flowers and your pretty glossy angel wings :) Hugs and thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Barbara.
ReplyDeleteso so pretty! I lost your email! and your phone number. lol
ReplyDeletehere is mine..barbarae2187@aol.com
Just as cute as can be! I'm loving this little angel, too---check in tomorrow and see how I used her (not so very different!)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!