Tuesday, October 25, 2011



Hi everyone just wanted to pop in and share what Ive been up to.Well Ive been collecting things to start my journey in Encaustic painting these are a few items Ive collected.I'm sure by the time I'm done collecting stuff hubby will think what will she want to try next.LOL!! I'm just that way i love my rubber stamps and digis but i love to try new things.I'm on another group that we have card exchanges then Ive joined another one where i found my sweet friend Barbara S.She is truly a sweet girl we lose contact then we reconnect and its like no time has been missed.I only wish she wasn't so far,and Ive even got to chat with a online friend Judy this girl is amazing she is a card maker also but her sewing is beautiful I'm having a custom made cricut expression made check out her blog she has a few she madehttp://scrampalot.blogspot.com/and im sure if you want one she would also make you one.Judy cant wait till its all finished,Well better say goodbye for now headed later to a make n take with my friend Harriet and some of her girlfriends.Which is nice love to meet new people and chat about all things artsy.LOL!! Well thanks for stopping by and remember "Do something creative everday its good for the soul"

2 comments:

  1. Im the same Barbara and i love trying new stuff and im glad you posted what you have been doing .Encaustic art looks amazing and the nice thing is you can make something nice as a beginner .xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Encaustic art? I'll have to check it out. Do you use the griddle? That is one big heat gun!

    ReplyDelete