Happy Thursday well wanted to pop in and share a few domino's i did for Halloween im so loving dominos.LOL!! next will be some Xmas ones but i wont make as many.LOL!! Ive been playing with different things beside my copics, i have a vase I'm altering ill share when I'm done.But i so need to finish my cards for Xmas my list is pretty big .Wish there was more time in the day to do all that i love and still find time for my awesome amazing hubby.With out him I'm sure i would be a sad soul he is my best friend he makes me smile when my days are cloudy,don't have many of them but he is always there.Well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love your dominos!! You do such a fabulous job altering these. Love the Halloween theme too!
ReplyDeleteBarbara i love these and i have bought some dominoes so could you point me to a place that will tell me how to do stuff like this x ps im the same about my hub ,he is everything to me same as yours x
ReplyDeleteThese dominos are great. I too would like a tutorial site. Hugs, Linda
ReplyDeleteI really like these - aewsome job.
ReplyDelete