Well its October 31st gosh this month has went by so fast cant believe this month is over.Now for the craziness to start,you know with turkey day (try stuffing a potato this year and save a turkey)Just saying LOL!!Then Christmas then my daughters birthday 27th then mil 27th.Gosh i could go broke,Then its mine on the 29th and then hubby does go broke LOL!! But hubby makes it special this year I'm asking for a lap top for my studio so he or Santa better bring it or ill be very sad!! OK ill be happy if he can take some time off and take me to San Diego to my favorite scrapbook store called paper tales.I'm not to picky those things i would enjoy.LOL! Well just wanted to wish you all a Happy Halloween and if your out there taking kids, grandkids,trick or treating be safe and dont eat all their candy.LOL!! Here is milo he is my dog dressed up for the day doesnt he look cute.LOL!! Well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Barbara this made me laugh out loud ,how cute is he .I love him .x
ReplyDeleteBarbara, Milo looks so sweet I just had to tell you. Hugs
ReplyDeleteMilo looks so precious. Did he get lots of treats on Halloween? Boy I tell you, all of us have the same things on our Christmas lists. I just got the laptop for my Birthday/Christmas, so I have to wait til Valentine's Day. Ha Ha Hmmm, wonder if Santa will slide a couple of Copics in my stocking. Have been real good this year. Hugs, Linda
ReplyDelete