Hi everyone well wanted to pop in real quick to share my beautiful custom made cricut expression cover i so love it!! i must since I'm blogging it.LOL! Well my online friend Judy she is a card maker,scrapbooker and now a fabricaholic.LOL! Seriously this girl sews great i know she knew how but didn't know she could really sew. Well i seen on her blog she was doing custom made covers and of course i needed one since mine doesn't get used.It gets pretty dusty but heck its so pretty I'm gonna make sure i dust it off. I thought id drive her nuts with choosing fabric but you know what she picked out the perfect colors and shades and patterns.And i got one beautiful cover if you want one of your own go take a peak at her blog its http://scrampalot.blogspot.com/ and she has a etsy shop link or you can email her.Well Judy thank you so much i couldn't be more pleased with it.love it!!!! well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Thanks so much...it looks fab! I'm glad you like it.
ReplyDelete